Sorry! Internet Explorer is not supported on this site. Please view on Chrome, Firefox, or Edge.

Having fun at Zao is one of our values. We’ve put limited animated flourishes throughout our site to communicate our love of levity. We also recognize that onscreen movement is not fun or possible for everyone. We've turned off all our animations for you per your browser's request to limit motion. That said, we don't want you to miss out on the party.

Here's a funny joke to enjoy!

Do you know why you never see elephants hiding up in trees?

Because they’re really good at it.

Zao Employee #2: Liz Karaffa

It’s a little surreal, really.  It’s been nearly a decade since I started Zao and as of today, we’ve hired employee #2.  Things are just starting to get interesting around here :)

Liz, above everything else, is just a fantastic person.  She’s incredibly talented, an insatiable learner and gifted administrator.  Beyond that, she might be the most competitive Monopoly player in the history of the game.

She’s in a really unique and special position within our company: she’ll be spending roughly 60% of her time learning how to code.  The other 40% of her time will be spent on business administration help: invoicing, client communication, proposals – things of that nature.

We’re on an exciting journey and can’t wait to see what’s next for Zao!

Join the Conversation


Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *