I’m excited to announce I’ll be speaking at WordCamp Sacramento 2017, which means I’ll be headed to the golden state this coming weekend.
The line up this year looks absolutely amazing. I’m honored to be presenting alongside such a great group, and connect with the WordPress community in the flesh!
Here are a few select sessions I’m especially looking forward to:
- The Single Thing You Need To Get Right to Succeeding at Peace, Love, And WordPress – Chris Lema
- Off With It’s Head: Using WordPress As A Decoupled CMS For A Single Page Application – Treighton Mauldin
- Entrepreneurial Resilience: Handling The Toughest Times In Business And Surviving – Cory Miller
- Intro to Configuration Management – Tessa Kriesel
- Distribute Allthethings: WordPress And The Era Of Multiple Content Channels – Jake Goldman
- JS APIs, PHP APIs, Oh My! – Vasken Hauri
There are so many that sound fantastic that it was hard to pick.
As for me, I’ll be presenting on how WordPress developers can extend and improve WooCommerce. Zao heavily focuses on and specializes in eCommerce development in WordPress, and I’m excited to bring what we’ve learned to other developers. My presentation is on Sunday, September 17th, at 1:30 PM, so I hope I’ll see you there!
Are you headed to WordCamp Sacramento too? Make sure to introduce yourself if we haven’t met before (and obviously say hi if we have)!